We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Post your ideas
Post ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted and upvote them if they matter to you,
Post an idea
Upvote ideas that matter most to you
Get feedback from the IBM team to refine your idea
Help IBM prioritize your ideas and requests
The IBM team may need your help to refine the ideas so they may ask for more information or feedback. The offering manager team will then decide if they can begin working on your idea. If they can start during the next development cycle, they will put the idea on the priority list. Each team at IBM works on a different schedule, where some ideas can be implemented right away, others may be placed on a different schedule.
Receive notification on the decision
Some ideas can be implemented at IBM, while others may not fit within the development plans for the product. In either case, the team will let you know as soon as possible. In some cases, we may be able to find alternatives for ideas which cannot be implemented in a reasonable time.
For product documentation, see Knowledge Center. Create and View Support Cases and Use the Discussion Forum here
Here are a few enhancement requests and gaps in v7 API:
1. Method to know if an association already exists between two objects. Currently we are trying to associate two objects and if the association already exists, we are catching the Exception. It would be cleaner if there is an API call for that.
Use Case: As part of the business functionality, we have a requirement to associate a Risk object to Requirement object. The resource Id of the Requirement is captured on the Risk. As part of sanity check, we want to make sure if an association doesn't already exist.
2. Method to set an Application Text and/or Registry Setting from a JSP or a Trigger.
Use Case: We have a requirement to capture the date/time a helper was run the last time. The next time the helper runs, it only fetches those objects that were modified after the helper recent run date/time. Currently, we are using Old API method to set the registry setting. The same functionality is missing in the new API.
3. Method to get the name of the Trigger mentioned in the XML from within the Trigger Rule or Action.
Use Case: We have a requirement to log the name of the Trigger in the custom log. Currently we are hard coding the name of the trigger in the Action class. It would have been good if we can retrieve the Trigger name mentioned in the XML from within the Action and Rule.
4. Method to know whether a given name is a user or a user group. Currently the only way to know is to use the Old API by getting the Actor object and then calling isUser() or isGroup() methods.
5. Update the Copy operation in the Trigger framework to return the reference to the newly copied object. Currently there is no direct way to get handle to the copied object. This is a major gap in Trigger framework till date.
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.